This group includes:
|Dr. Mohamed Salah El-Deen Shawky
|Dr. Moahamed Taha El-Shewy
|Dr. Moheb El-Deen Ahmed Fadel
|Dr. Saed Karim Abd El-Hamed
|Dr. Gamal Hosny Abd El-Maksod
|Dr. Hesham Abd El-Baky Mohamed
|Dr. Nasef Mohamed Nasef
|Dr. Mohamed Hasan Sobhy
|Dr. Hany El-Kelsh
|Dr. Tarek Mohamed Khalel Hasan
|Dr. Mohamed Yehia
|Dr. Adel Anwar
|Dr. Ezzat Mohamed Kamel
|Dr. Adel Hassan Adawy
|Dr. Ahmed Abd El-Samee El-Hawary
|Dr. Ashraf Mohamed Al-Serdawy
|Dr. Mohamed Hosam El-Shafeiy
|Dr. Adham Abd El-Raouf El-Sharkawy
|Dr. Tarek Ali Al-Khadrawy
|Dr. Mohamed Abd El-Salam Gomaa
|Dr. Ashraf Mohamed Abd El-Kafy
|Dr. Ahmed Hasan Waly
|Dr. Roshdy Mustafa Kamal El-Sallab
|Dr. Mohamed Hosam El-Deen Nagy
|Dr. Ahmed Abd El-Aziz Ahmed
|Dr. Ahmed Mohamed El-Saed
|Dr. Mohamed Amr Mustafa Zada
|Dr. Akram Mohamed El-Dawody
|Dr. Maher Abd El-Salam El-Assal
|Dr. Ayman Mohamed Mahmoud Ebeid
|Dr. Adel Hamed Awad Allah
|Dr. Mohamed Gamal El-Deen Morsy
|Dr. Hany Ragaey Anwar
|Dr. Hamed Mohammed El-Gohary
|Dr. El-Husiny Mustafa El-Husiny
|Dr. Mohamed Najah Ahmed
Different thoughts and ideas have been presented and summarized in the Following:
• There is increasing number of Egyptian orthopaedic surgeons who have been specialized in arthroscopic surgery
• There is a need for regular educational programs and scientific activities to enable surgeons to have continuous development and creation of well-trained new generation.
They have all agreed to establish an Egyptian Arthroscopy Association. The founding members for this association were 14 surgeons who continued their meetings.
|Prof. Adel Anwar.
|Prof. Adel El Adawy.
|Prof. Adel Hamed.
|Prof. Ahmed Abdel Aziz.
|Prof. Ahmed Al-Harawy.
|Prof. Ayman Ebied.
|Prof. Ezzat Kamel.
|Prof. Hamed El Gohary.
|Prof. Hany El Kelsh.
|Prof. Hossam El Shafeiy.
|Prof. Hossam Nagy.
|Prof. Maher El Assal.
|Prof. Mohamed Zada
|Prof. Roushdy El Salab.
A set of goals have been defined:
- It is essential to establish an umbrella and governing body to represent the Egyptian arthroscopic surgeons both nationally and internationally.
- Training is the key for developing safe and skilled surgeons. Therefore, one of our primary goals is to ensure a high standard of education and training to all orthopaedic surgeons especially those interested in the field of arthroscopy.
- We are committed to ensure safety to patients. Therefore, we provide guidance about the best practice based on evidence to all surgeons who contact us through online and direct contact with the association’s office.
- Advancement in the field of arthroscopy has global interest. Our vision is to expand our activity to cover the Arab World and the whole of the Middle East. This will hopefully create bridges of communication between surgeons in this region and the rest of the world.