To be a member:
Active members should fulfill the following criteria:
- 1-A postgraduate degree in orthopaedic surgery.
- 2- Specialized training or interested in the field of arthroscopic surgery .
- 3- Recommendation by two active members.
- 4-Paying the annual subscription fees. Rights of active members: They have the right to vote in the general assembly of the EGAA and to be elected as a board member.
- 1-Primary qualification in medicine or one of the allied health fields (physiotherapy and science).
- 2-Paying the annual subscription fees.
- 3-Recommendation by two active members.
Rights of affiliated members:
Affiliated members have the right to benefit from all scientific activities of the EGAA but they do not have the right to vote or apply for the board membership.